Joomla API JSON client module
Joomla API JSON client module is a Joomla module able to include articles from a Joomla website to another Joomla website. It is fully compatible with Joomla API JSON template and it is able to include all types of items supported by Joomla API JSON template.
How to use it
Download the module using the link in the #Downloads section of this page and install it on your Joomla website. After the installation you will be able to create a new Joomla! API JSON module in the Module Management section of the backend.
mod_joomlaapi is able to get different types of data based on the data layout you are using with your Joomla API JSON template (go to Joomla API JSON template#How to configure a data-layout for more details about data layout configuration).
To make mod_joomlaapi working you should:
- Set API JSON endpoint (root) to the full url of the Joomla website you want to get and connect articles
- Set the Iterable Key to the value you want to get contents from the Joomla website you want to connect
- Set the Force Limit to an integer if you want show less items than the default number from the Joomla website you want to connect
- Set Link Rel to choose fi your links should be follow or nofollow
Download and install the latest Joomla API JSON client module:
- Version 0.1.42 File:Joomlaapi module.zip
NOTES: Version 0.1.42 is not reported to work but should work fine on Joomla 3.0+
Licence and Copyright
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Joomla API JSON is a project mantained by Netdesign, we are a Web Marketing Agency in Italy far a few kilometres from Catania and Siracusa in the East-Coast of Sicily.